Door Handle Parts SS304 / 304L , Mirror Polishing Stainless Steel Foundry
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood crate + VCI Anti-Rust Bag|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Ductile Iron GGG40||Machining:||CNC Machining|
|Used For:||Valve Industry||Process:||Green Sand Casting Process|
|Surface:||Paint Or Customer Requirements||Packing:||Plywood Crate + VCI Anti-Rust Bag|
stainless steel casting parts,
stainless steel investment casting
Customized Stainless Steel Precision Casting Investment Casting Components
Product Description and Process
1. Ductile Iron Valve Casting With GGG40 Material Custom Valve Fittings
2. Production process: green sand molding, pre-coated sand molding and resin sand molding which can produce iron castings from 50 gram to 2000 kilograms
3. Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
4. Surface treatment process: paint coating, electrophoretic coating, electrogalvanizing coating, black oxide coating, phosphate coating, powder coating, etc.
Product Material and Uses
1. Normally produce with gray iron HT200, HT250, ductile iron 65-45-12, 60-40-18, 80-55-06, 80-60-03, etc.
2. The ductile iron casting products are widely used for Auto-cars, trains, trucks, vehicle components, mining machinery components, agricultural machinery parts, textile machinery parts, construction machinery parts, valves and pump parts, etc.
Ductile Iron Castings & Ductile Cast Iron
If cast iron is subject to a compressive load, these stress points are not particularly detrimental and flake graphite cast iron is excellent under compression. However, tensile loading above the natural tensile strength of the cast iron can cause rapid tensile failure as cracks propagate rapidly out from these stress points. The result of this is that cast iron has virtually no elongation, is a brittle material and is therefore limited in its use in tensile and shock loading applications. For years foundrymen and metallurgists tried to develop a new type of cast iron that would withstand bending and shock loading and would have the characteristics more of malleable cast iron but could be produced at the lower cost of grey cast iron. This resulted in the development of Ductile Cast Iron.
Customized Stainless Steel Precision Casting Investment Casting Components images