Customized Injection Molding Services High Precision Molded Parts ±0.01mm
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Shaping Mode:||Plastic Injection Mould||Product Material:||Plastic|
|Color:||Customized Colors||Product Name:||Plastic Injection Molding|
injection molding parts,
plastic mold components
Single Cavity Plastic injection molding Plastic injection mould parts
Custom Plastic Injection Parts:
Normal Plastic: PP, PE, EVA, PS;
Engineering Plastic: PA, PA6, PA66, PC+ABS, PA46, PA+60%GF, PC, ABS, POM,PBT,TUR;
High Enginering Plastic: PEEK, PPS, PPO, PEI, PES, PLA, LCP, antistatic plastic, etc.
Min Size: 3 x 3 x 3mm
Medium size: 400 x 300 x 250mm
|Part Surface:||Polishing/smooth, texture/frosted, printing, painting, plating.|
|Part Color:||Nature, white, black, red, yellow, blue, green, as per your requirment.|
|Application:||Electronic&electrical parts,industrial parts, household products,medical device, petrochemical, chemical industry parts, neteork transmission equipment, power industry, auto parts, aerospace, home appliances, LED lamp parts, agriculture parts, etc.|
|Equipments:||16 most advanced injection molding machines.|
S136, SKD61, H13, SKD11, 2738, 718, etc,
High hardness alloy steel with heat treatment, wear resistance, corrosion resistance.
|Mold Base:||LKM, HASCO, DME, etc.|
|Mold Cavity:||Single-cavity or Multi-cavit, as per customer's requirement and part structure.|
|Mold Life:||300,000 - 1,000,000 shots .|
|Runner:||Hot runner, Cold runner, as per customer's requirement and part structure.|
|Software:||UG, Proe, Solidworks, AutoCad, etc.|
|Equipments:||CNC, EDM, precision grinder, milling machine, driller, wire cutting machine, etc.|
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of product, product color, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order : After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.
4. Making mold(moulds): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start producion.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 piece), we will start mass production when get your signature samples.