Deep Drawn Metal Stamping Service Metal Parts With Punching Bending Galvanized
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
metal press components,
sheet metal components
Sheet Metal Stamping Products Stainless Steel 304 Deep Drawn OEM Stamping Parts Supplier
Product Description and Process
Production process: metal stamping process
Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
Surface treatment process: paint coating, electrophoretic coating, electrogalvanizing coating, black oxide coating, powder coating, etc.
Product Material and Uses
Normally produce with hot rolled plate, clod rolled plate, galvanized plate, aluminum boards, stainless steel boards, aluminum magnesium alloy boards. Q195, Q215, Q235, Q275, 08A1, 08F, 10F, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, Zn100-PT, Zn200-SC, Zn275-JY, DX1, DX2, DX3, DX4, SECC, SECD, SECE, SUS301, SUS304, SUS316, SUS430, etc.
The metal stamping products are widely used for auto-car parts, truck parts, train parts, vehicle components, aviation industry components, furniture appliances, electronic product, other machinery components, etc.
Stamping (also known as pressing) is the process of placing flat sheet metal in either blank or coil form into a stamping press where a tool and die surface forms the metal into a net shape. Stamping includes a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching using a machine press or stamping press, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. This could be a single stage operation where every stroke of the press produces the desired form on the sheet metal part, or could occur through a series of stages. The process is usually carried out on sheet metal, but can also be used on other materials, such as polystyrene. Stamping is usually done on cold metal sheet.
1. Bending - the material is deformed or bent along a straight line.
2. Flanging - the material is bent along a curved line.
3. Embossing - the material is stretched into a shallow depression. Used primarily for adding decorative patterns.
4. Blanking - a piece is cut out of a sheet of the material, usually to make a blank for further processing.
5. Coining - a pattern is compressed or squeezed into the material. Traditionally used to make coins.
6. Drawing - the surface area of a blank is stretched into an alternate shape via controlled material flow.
7. Stretching - the surface area of a blank is increased by tension, with no inward movement of the blank edge. Often used to make smooth auto body parts.
8. Ironing - the material is squeezed and reduced in thickness along a vertical wall. Used for beverage cans and ammunition cartridge cases.
9. Reducing/Necking - used to gradually reduce the diameter of the open end of a vessel or tube.
10. Curling - deforming material into a tubular profile. Door hinges are a common example.
11. Hemming - folding an edge over onto itself to add thickness. The edges of automobile doors are usually hemmed.
Piercing and cutting can also be performed in stamping presses. Progressive stamping is a combination of the above methods done with a set of dies in a row through which a strip of the material passes one step at a time.
Metal stamping can be applied to a variety of materials based on their unique metalworking qualities for a number of applications across a wide range of industries. Metal Stamping may require the forming and processing of base common metals to rare alloys for their application specific advantages. Some industries require the electrical or thermal conductivity of beryllium copper in areas such as aerospace, electrical, and the defense industry or the high strength application of steel and its many alloys for the automotive industry. Industries metal stamping is used for:
Custom Metal Stamping Services - Medium to High-Volume Production
We custom metal stamping services deliver precision metal stampings from prototype through production quantities. We run stampings up to 5mm thick, but our specialty is high-volume, tight tolerance, precision stampings in a variety of materials from .003”-.20” thick. Our presses have full feed lines and are die sensor protection ready. We run millions of stampings per year at a 98% on time delivery rate.
Our production stamping methods include progressive and single hit dies, using materials such as aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steels and other metals. We have expertise in deep draw, mandrel, blanking, cam dies, transfer, louvering, insertion and rolled seam dies, among others. Our press capabilities range from 30 to 1000 tons. Parts are fully inspected using vision systems, optical comparators, CMM equipment and functional gages. We serve industries including aerospace, defense, medical and electronics, for applications such as heat transfer products, military components and electronic assemblies.
Other advantages include:
With CNC Machining, Fabrication, CNC Grinding, Wire EDM and secondary support presses, we can be a single source for your assembly and sub-assembly needs.
Sheet Metal Stamping Services
We’re a precision sheet metal stamping and forming company dedicated to efficient, dependable and cost-effective processes that fulfill every metal part or component need.
Metals We Stamp:
Stainless Steel Brass Copper Carbon Steel Aluminum
Metal Stamping Techniques
Stamping Service Capabilitie
1. Press control system reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects. Seamless transition from low-to high-volume production if needed.
2. Clean, professional, & well-organized plant that follows 5S lean initiatives. Rapid turnaround prototypes and production.
3. More than 15 precision metal stamping machines, punch presses ranging from 45 to 1000 ton capacity.
4. The capacity to handle volumes that range from 10,000 into the millions.
5. Equipment needed for progressive dies as well as secondary tooling.
6. Programs in place to measure and improve die set-up and down time, with a focus on set-up time reduction.
7. Full service in-house tool maintenance.
8. Project management.
9. The ability to produce prototypes and conduct R&D testing.
10. Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
Flexible Contract Stamping
As one of the leading sheet metal stamping companies in China our contract project managers and metal forming machine operators have years of experience developing aluminum, copper, brass, steel, and stainless steel stamping solutions. This experience allows us to be flexible with our time, processes, and resources in order to meet our customers’ needs. It also lets us be innovative in our approach to specific contract stamping solutions. Whether your project calls for hemmed, ironed, pierced or deep drawn stampings — or a combination — we can handle it.
Cost-Saving, Sensor-Controlled Tooling
We have made significant investments into advanced sensor technology that protects the tooling on our stamping and forming machines, significantly increasing their efficiency. Our sensor program has also given us the ability to weld, tap holes, assemble parts and make measurements right in the stamping die — in real time — which reduces the need for costly secondary operations. Protection sensors are routinely implemented in every die we build; effectively reducing crashes and protecting your investment. Our dedication to our sensor program has resulted in award-winning stamping die designs and innovative manufacturing technologies.
Integrated Precision Metal Stampings
In addition to providing quality sheet metal stampings we offer services for any stage of a product’s development lifecycle; including prototyping, numerous assembly capabilities and warehousing solutions.