Customized High Pressure Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Plating Painting Surface
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood crate|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Aluminium Die Casting Part||Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Casting Process:||High Pressure Die Casting||Surface Treatment:||Sand Blasting, Tumbling, Powder Coating, Wet Painting, Painting, Anodizing And Polishing|
|Application:||Electronic/Appliance/Auto/Industrial Equipment Metal Stamping Hardware Parts||Material Standard:||ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB|
heat treating cast aluminum,
custom aluminum casting
A356 A380 Aluminium Pressure Die Casting , Aluminium Gravity Die Casting
Customized High Standard Metal Alloy Product
|Process||Die Casting + CNC Machining|
|Casting Surface Roughness||Ra 12.5μm|
|Casting Dimension Tolerance||CT7-CT8|
|Inspection||Dimension, Appearance, Visual Inspection of Surface Quality, Mechanical Property|
Alumium Castings Feature
Light weight, complex manufacturing and thin-walled castings have high dimensional stability, high corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties, high thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, and high strength at high temperatures.
What is Die Casting?
Die casting, a method in which a liquid or semi-solid metal or alloy is filled into a cavity of a die-casting mold at a high speed under high pressure,
and a metal or alloy is solidified under pressure to form a casting.
The pressure commonly used in die casting is 4 to 500 MPa, and the metal filling speed is 0.5 to 120 m/s. Therefore, high pressure and high speed are fundamental differences between die casting and other casting methods, and are also important features.
Advantages of Die Casting:
1) High productivity, easy mechanization and automation, able to produce thin-walled castings with complex shapes.
The die-cast aluminum alloy has a minimum wall thickness of about 0.5 mm and a minimum cast hole diameter of 0.7 mm.
2) The casting has high dimensional accuracy and small surface roughness. The dimensional tolerance of die-casting parts can reach CT3~CT6, and the surface roughness is generally 0.8-3.2μm.
3) The castable parts in the die-casting parts not only save precious materials and machining man-hours, but also replace the assembly process of the parts, which can save the assembly process and simplify the manufacturing process.
Packaging & Delivery
● Trade Term:
FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
● Shipping Term:
By Air, Land, Sea;
● Shipping Package
1. Exported Standard pallets included carton package;
2. Exported Standard Wooden crate;
3. Do package as Customer required.
Produce Mold Firstly / Light Weight Aluminum Casting Valve OEM Images